16 Fragile Lables &Twine
1:1.6 Stretch Ratio
No Need Cut
Make Your Packaging more Refine
Honeycomb paper can be used for wrapping gifts, perfumes, scented candles, jewelry, flowers, fruits, electronic products, wine boxes, and other items.
How to use honeycomb packing paper?
- Figure out how much packing paper you'll need to protect the item properly. Tear or cut the necessary amount of packing paper off the roll.
- Wrap your item in packing paper until it is well protected. Depending on the fragility of the object, this may require wrapping it in one or more layers of packing paper.
- Stuff packing paper into things (such as cups, mugs, and glasses). This will safeguard the entire thing and prevent it from shattering.
- To keep the packing paper in place, secure it with string.
- As you put things in moving boxes, make sure to use extra paper to fill in any empty spaces. This will keep objects from moving while in transportation.