MUNBYN 4x6 Direct Fan-fold Thermal Shipping Labels (500 Labels / Pack)
· Package shipping labels, the best choice, the best price.
· Waterproof and Oil-proof.
· Strong compatibility: compatible with MUNBYN, Rollo, Zebra, and so on.
About this item
- [ Specifications ] 4" x 6"（101.6mm x 152.4mm). 500 shipping labels per stack. Packed in a kraft carton to prevent damage. Tips: It is only suitable for thermal printers and NOT for laser or inkjet printers.
- [ BPA/BPS FREE ] BPA (Bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical. It may cause endocrine disorders and have certain effects on people's health.MUNBYN Direct thermal paper has passed RoHs certification. It’s tested that the paper doesn’t contain any carcinogens like BPA, BPS.
- [ Waterproof and Oil-proof ] The 4x6 thermal fanfold labels are also waterproof, oil-proof, and smudge-free, resisting scratches, dirt, dust, and grease, making them a reliable choice for any business that needs to ship products.
- [ Fade Resistant & Reliable ] The thermal labels use upgrade material that prints crystal clear images and easy-to-read barcodes. and labels use premium-grade adhesives that long-time stick to package surfaces.
- [ Strong Compatibility ] The printer labels are perfectly compatible with MUNBYN, Rollo, Zebra, iDRPT, Polono, Jiose, K Comer, LabelRange, OFFNOVA, and other direct thermal printers without the hassle of sheets waste, or jams. Before using them, make sure you calibrate the printer to the label size to avoid any paper jams.
The label size calibration steps are as follows
- 1. Load at least 4 consecutive labels of label roll into the printer.
- 2.Turn on the shipping label printer.
- 3. Press and hold the FEED button.
- 4.Release the button when you hear one 'Di' sound.
- 5. Your printer will calibrate the label size and properties automatically.